Velvet Rose and Oud - White Frosted Candle
VELVET ROSE & OUD CANDLE
Floral but sweet, these rose and oud candles are nothing short of trendy as Oud takes centre stage in the fragrance arena! A highly sought-after and exotic fragrance oil, Oud is beautifully sweet and woody, while delicate rose gives an overall floral and sophisticated note to these candles.
~ 8oz / 220g
~ Fully compliant
~ Frosted White Candle Jar
~ Eco-friendly natural cotton wicks
~ Approximately 75 hour burn time
~ Cleaner and longer burn with Soy Wax (vegan friendly and biodegradable)
Your candle will be shipped within 2-3 weeks. All candles come beautifully wrapped in white organza with ribbon tie, ready to either be gifted or kept as a nice present to you from you!
♡ HOW TO USE
NCA regulations suggest:
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Never burn a candle for longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high.
- Never use a candle as a night light.