Tobacco and Oak - Matte Black Candle
TOBACCO & OAK CANDLE
Surprisingly sweet, these tobacco and oak candles are an absolute favourite for us as the complex unisex scent brings back wonderful homely memories. Delicately smokey, woody and sweet like cognac, these candles are a perfect gift for either him or her (or you!) for a sophisticated and naturally grounding scent.
~ 8oz / 220g
~ Fully compliant
~ Matte Black Candle Jar
~ Eco-friendly natural cotton wicks
~ Approximately 75 hour burn time
~ Cleaner and longer burn with Soy Wax (vegan friendly and biodegradable)
Your candle will be shipped within 2-3 weeks. All candles come beautifully wrapped in white organza with ribbon tie, ready to either be gifted or kept as a nice present to you from you!
♡ HOW TO USE
NCA regulations suggest:
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Never burn a candle for longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high.
- Never use a candle as a night light.